Saturday, October 13, 2007

When we start out...

...we probably ask ourselves "what is our destination?" first. YES, it is about the destination. And yet you'd better not forget how you're going to GET THERE...and how much will it cost? I'll do my homework and keep looking for great tips for getting there, making it cost-efficient, and I SURE HOPE I make it fun & interesting! Leisure travel can truly reduce your stress level!!!

Thanks to Jim Fassero for reintroducing the idea of getting into the online travel business, and to my wonderful friends Kathy and Helga both whom have worked or continue to work in the travel business and had put the initial thoughts in my head through the years. At some point, I'll tell you more about each of these people, and - my aim is to help you find something you can "take to heart".

By the way --- I've spent my adult life as a professional broadcaster, and am a musician-singer and/or "entertainer". I'm sure this will be touched upon frequently as I blog.

You'll see some of my favorite bloggers are discussing the broadcasting industry or other forms of entertainment. I encourage visiting the linked blog sites as a way to gain knowledge or insight - as I enjoy reading "high brow" writers within their fields. You'll see some of my favorite bloggers also are discussing religion, generally about Christianity...in many of those sites, you'll see faith-based or theological posts and discussions. Keep an open eye to these topics and discussions as you can learn a lot just from reading the blogs of theologians - since they don't just talk about theology in a blog.

No comments: